Wealtharch's Promise to You
- We will always put your interests ahead of ours.
- We will invest your money like our money. If you make money, we make money. If you lose money, we lose money.
- We will prioritize servicing your needs and researching investments over our marketing efforts.
Wealtharch's Fiduciary Guarantee
Your satisfaction is very important to us, and we have to EARN our fees.
If you are unhappy with any part of your Wealtharch experience during the previous quarter, and want a refund of your advisory fee, just send us an email and let us know why (so we can improve on the company’s practices), and we will give you a refund within 30 days with no hassle.
- While there is no limit to how many times in the future on asking for a refund of the prior quarter’s advisory fee, you can request a refund for the last (most recent) quarter only.
- For example, in July, August and September, you can ask a refund for your 2nd quarter advisory fees, but not your 1st quarter advisory fees.
- The refund is restricted to Wealtharch Investment Services, LLC advisory fees only. No custodian other fees, commissions, charges, expenses, or market losses will be refunded. Since Wealtharch does not guarantee investment results, we do not reimburse investment losses in the portfolios.