- Construct a customized investment portfolio to meet your unique financial goals.
- Provide detailed updates on each of your investments every quarter.
- Conduct a comprehensive review of your investments and your financial circumstances.
Financial Independence Planning
- Review your 401k and other employer retirement/pension plans annually.
- Create a blueprint to help you achieve financial independence.
- Evaluate various retirement strategies.
- Implement the bucket approach when you become financially independent.
- Structure your emergency fund.
- Review your insurance needs for death, disability, and long-term care.
- Discuss will, trust, and power of attorney documents.
- Update account registrations and beneficiaries.
- Evaluate education account options for your child.
- Create your roadmap on how to pay for your child’s college expenses.
- Explore various tax strategies that can help minimize your taxes.
- Maximize after tax returns.