Successful professionals and institutions that want their wealth to grow with disciplined risk management choose WealthArch because the firm’s number one rule is, “Don’t lose money”.
Through deep and thorough quantitative and qualitative analysis, WealthArch only invests in companies whose stock prices provide a margin of safety, or buffer, for unexpected negative events. This strategy is designed to give clients peace of mind by reducing the risk of permanent loss, portfolio volatility, and panicking in down markets. As a result, WealthArch often serves as a client’s portfolio anchor and foundation, allowing them to take more risk with other investments should they want to.
We are investment managers, not typical financial planners, and are best suited for clients wanting to maximize their portfolio growth while intelligently managing risk, as opposed to a cookie-cutter approach focusing on ETFs, target-date and mutual funds.
Because we’re highly focused on research and analysis, as well as providing high-quality service to our clients, our time constraints force us to work only with clients who have at least $400,000 invested with us.
- Construct a customized investment portfolio to meet your unique financial goals.
- Provide detailed updates on each of your investments every quarter.
- Conduct a comprehensive review of your investments and your financial circumstances.
Financial Independence Planning
- Review your 401(k) and other employer retirement/pension plans annually.
- Create a blueprint to help you achieve financial independence.
- Evaluate various retirement strategies.
- Implement the bucket approach when you become financially independent.
- Structure your emergency fund.
- Review your insurance needs for death, disability, and long-term care.
- Discuss will, trust, and power of attorney documents.
- Update account registrations and beneficiaries.
- Evaluate education account options for your child.
- Create your roadmap on how to pay for your child’s college expenses.
- Explore various tax strategies that can help minimize your taxes.
- Tax loss harvesting.
- IRA withdrawal strategy.
- Retirement and non-retirement (taxable) portfolio optimization.